Hello! How is your Wednesday going? Mine is going great; despite the Chicago weather we’ve been having.
Today, I wanted to give you a glimpse into some of my favorite beauty products. We all have those lotions, potions and perfumes that we just love and consistently use, right? Well, here are the few that I have recently become obsessed with.
- Jo Malone London’s Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne– The combination of sweet, playful, floral and feminine, make it the perfect spring and summer scent. I love it as well because it is not overpowering, yet lasts all day. I would say next to the Orange Blossom, it’s my favorite scent. It comes in two sizes. I say splurge and go for the larger of the two. This also makes a wonderful Mother’s Day gift.
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss– Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am addicted to lip gloss. Who else is with me? In the gloss department, Dior’s addict ranks pretty high. I have been addicted (what’s in a name) for about 3 years now. Not only is it a gloss, but it’s a lip plumper too. BONUS! My lips always look fresh and hydrated. They never feel dry. It is also not super sticky like some of the other glosses I have. I say try the nude or one of the other 17 shades.
- Andalou Resveratrol CoQ10 Night Repair Cream– Living in Chicago we get some harsh, dry winters. I am always in search of a very rich night cream that will help with aging and quench my skin. This product does just that without being greasy or hard to absorb. With fruit stem cells, CoQ10 and antioxidants, this night cream helps my skin stay soft, moisturized and young. Plus, it’s cruelty free, vegan, and non-GMO.
- Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum– I love this serum! Again with the dry, winter skin. This is another product that keeps my skin glowing with a young, smooth feel. This is a firming serum with major moister. Argon oil hydrates, borage oil soothes and the antioxidants of the cranberry neutralize free radicals. It is an organic product that is free of parabens, added fragrance, gluten, silicone, and phthalates. I will say, that if you have oily skin, it may be too hydrating. It is also cruelty free.
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub– Yes, YES, YES! I have been using this scrub for about a year and a half. It’s wonderful! This is great for all skin types. Again, it’s organic, with no sulfates, parabens, and 100% vegan. Key ingredients include lemon peel, sea kelp, French green clay, and Madonna lily stem cells. It brightens and moisturizes all while taking away the daily grime. Try it, you’ll like it!
- Andalou Coconut Milk Firming Mask– Okay, so this is a new product for me. So far, so good. This is another really nice choice for winter or when your skin feels dull and dehydrated. The coconut milk and fatty acids are what hydrates and softens your skin. This naturally helps smooth your complexion. Smooth it all over your skin, leave on for 10-20 minutes and rinse with cool water. It’s as easy as that! It is again free of all the nasty chemicals, 99% natural and cruelty free.
These are my top 6 that I am using right now. I do have more that I love, as I am kind of product junkie. I’ll share more soon, along with my skin care routine. One tip…try to go with natural, organic products and always wear a daily moisturizer that includes sunscreen.
If you have any questions, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop my favorite’s right here!