It’s FRIYAY! Is it just me, or did this week go by unusually fast? It definitely didn’t hurt that it was a short week. Ammiright, friends?
Any who, this week for my Friday 5, I am bringing you five of my favorite fall wardrobe staples. Let me just start off by saying, I. LOVE. FALL! I know it feels like pumpkin spice lifts it’s leg, marking it’s territory on pretty much everything, and it’s a sign of winter. But it also means football, chili, pies, apple orchards, cozy sweaters and pumpkin spice marking its territory on everything (I like it, okayyyy).
And with all of that comes another favorite; fall fashion. Here are 5 of my fall staples you’ll be sick of me wearing by the end of the season.
- A cute and comfy sweater. This one I am wearing is from J.Crew and the ruffle detail makes it extra special. You can absolutely dress it up with a statement necklace, earrings (similar to mine here) or some nice pants, but you can also throw it on with some jeans or leggings. Check it out, as it comes in some other colors, too.
- A crisp white blouse. I love button up white blouse by itself or underneath sweaters, like I am wearing above. It is seriously a staple for all 4 seasons.
- A statement handbag. I have been wearing this velvet Rebecca Minkoff cross body on the regular. It’s so flippin’ cute, while also fitting all of my essentials. And velvet is so hot for fall and winter this year.
- Booties. Shake em’ if ya got em’…your feet. Grabbing a cute pair or two of booties (AKA ankle boots) is a must for fall. You will catch me wearing these all season. The pair I’m wearing are the perfect neutral, go with anything bootie, and they are SO comfy. Oh, and not to mention, they are a knock off (here is Lucky brand) that I picked up Target.
- Jeans. This is kind of a given. A few of my favorite pairs can be found here and here. I love the ones I am wearing, too. They are super soft and have a nice stretch to them (they are old, similar here). Side note- can you all believe it? “Mom Jeans” are back in style! I am kinda excited and just picked me up some of these so called “Mom Jeans” in an ever so classic acid wash. Yep…and don’t judge.
Yippee…now you know some of my go-to’s for this season full of pumpkin spice and everything nice. What are your “I cannot live with out this fall” faves?
Also, many prayers to all of those gearing up for Irma. I know I joke and have fun with fashion, but you all are weighing heavy on my heart. xoxo