Happy Friday Five Q&A! Thanks you guys so much for all of your fun questions. I had so many favorites that it became very difficult to choose. I did finally narrow it down and chose 5 (my Friday Five, remember)?
- How did you meet your husband? Ooohh, I love telling this story. Okay, it all started when my best friend, K, was talking this guy from Chicago. She called him “Chicago” (LOL). He had recently made the move from the Windy City to Fort Myers, Florida and he didn’t know anyone. After 2 dates, she decided that he wasn’t really her type (what? hot and sexy isn’t your type!). I was single and she thought perhaps we’d hit it off. “Just go out with him as friends because he’s so new to the area” she said. That’s when she gave him my digits and he gave me a ring. We talked on the phone for a bit getting to know each other and made plans to meet up for sushi. Ok, there we are, having sushi and getting to know one another. Funny enough though, we really only were friends. This went on for about a month until he told me he liked me more than friends and asked me on a proper date. You can guess what happened next.
- What kind of curling wand do you use? I use the NuMe Classic Curling Wand 1 inch. I absolutely love it. It came with a glove, too. Huge bonus for me since I manage to burn myself otherwise. I have found that my curls will last a couple of days with this wand and I can make them more natural or springy. Which ever I prefer that day.
- How do you balance work and blogging? Ummmm, I don’t have a life. And the life I do have revolves around the blog. Okay, I am being a bit dramatic. I really think is all about time managment and knowing when to take a break. A couple weekends ago and into the week, things had been a bit crazy and I had to put the blog and Insta on hold for a few days. It’s hard, but I am always better for it.
- If you could live anywhere where would you live and why? Agh, this is so hard to answer. I love so many places including Chicago where I feel very lucky to call home. I guess if I could live anywhere though…probably Rome, Italy. The lifestyle, history and culture make Rome so special to me.
- What are your favorite restaurants in Chicago? Wow, this is so hard! I will give you 3 of my many favorites and I’m always happy to chat if you are looking for something specific. Summer House, Oyster Bah, and Beatrix. Seriously though, Chicago has the best food scene. YUM!
Thanks again, everyone! xx